Skip to content
- Heat resistant tape is a polyester film tape with a high temperature resistant adhesive.
- Primarily used to hold transfer sheets in place while sublimating onto a variety of items and hold the polymer plate on the heating platen in hot foil stamping.
- Excellent heat & solvent resistance. Minimal shrinkage after baking and clean removal.
- Size: 12mm * 36 yards ( 1300 inch)
- Maximum heat resistance: 485 ℉ (251℃)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device